Wednesday 4 November 2015

why I chose special effects!

I chose special effects as the idea of if excites me and makes me want to learn more and would love to be able to create the amazing sculptures and pieces as I would be intrested in going into that field of the industry and all of it fascinates me. I also feel that having the skill and knowledge to create a special effects piece will help me grow as an artist with more skills. I have no experience in special effects so Im slightly apprenhensive with the process of making the moulds as I'm not that confident with numbers it worries me slightly. I suppose it's the fear of the unknown also I'm aware some of my class have experience in special effects so I don't want to be very far behind them but I've realised that were all here to learn so I need to go into this with an open positive mind.Regradless of that I'm really looking forward to creating my wound and hybrid as I feel the project 'Brave new world' is such an exciting project to have and I'm really looking forward into exploring it.   I feel Although I may have misshaps during the process I will try my hardest and I know more than likely I may mess up in certain aspects as its my first time doing this but I think that it will stay in my head more because I'll get to grips with the processes and feel more confident as it is slightly scarier when you've never done something before but over all I'm really looking forward to starting this topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment