Thursday 26 November 2015

Flowers



Flowers! I decided to create a rose for my main piece I tried out different textures and sizes I felt that the flower with very smooth texture didn't really go with my concept of the suffereing side so I decided to rough up the edges and etch into the flowers slightly to make some of the petals look slightly broken I really enjoy moulding the flowers and trying out different looks as its quite therapeutic. although a silly mistake of mine was to create them firstly with them being lifted up as you can't have any silicone going underneath the flower so I just readjusted  my flower so that wasn't an issue. For my branches I wanted them to look slightly different sizes nothing too noticeable but just to make it not look exactly perfect to have it more of a deformity. I'm excited to get moulding!

No comments:

Post a Comment